2023 KSEA Awards Announcement
The Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association (KSEA) is pleased to accept nominations for the annual KSEA Awards that recognize and honor those members who have made outstanding contributions to KSEA and advances in science and engineering, international cooperation especially between the U.S. and Korea, and general welfare of the society. Nominees should be KSEA members at the time of nomination. If nominees are not current KSEA members, nominees should join or renew KSEA membership through the KSEA website https://www.ksea.org/about-membership
Awards to be made are:
- Outstanding Contribution to KSEA Award to a member who has made exceptional contributions to KSEA in particular and the society in general through dedicated and exemplary services in science and engineering including international cooperation (Joint Award with Minister of MSIT).
- Scientist of the Year Award to a member who has made outstanding technical contributions in the areas of science (Joint Award with President of KOFST).
- Engineer of the Year Award to a member who has made outstanding technical contributions in the areas of engineering (Joint Award with President of KOFST).
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award to a member who has demonstrated stellar performance in the areas of entrepreneurship (Joint Award with Maeil Business Newspaper).
- Outstanding Chapter and Chapter President Award to a local chapter which has contributed significantly to enhance KSEA activities through novel and exemplary programs and services.
- Outstanding Community Service Award to a member who has provided outstanding services to a greater community on behalf of KSEA.
- Young Generation Leadership Award to a young generation member who has provided outstanding membership development and services for the young generation.
Each nomination form (in MS Word) can be downloaded from the link below. Nominations must be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org between January 16, 2023 and March 10, 2023. The finalists will be notified via email by the end of May 2023. Awards will be presented at UKC 2023 to be held in August 2023.
Click on the following link to download the Form.
- Nomination Form: Outstanding Contribution to KSEA Award
- Nomination Form: Scientist of the Year Award
- Nomination Form: Engineer of the Year Award
- Nomination Form: Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Nomination Form: Outstanding Chapter and Chapter President Award
- Nomination Form: Outstanding Community Service Award
- Nomination Form: Young Generation Leadership Award
For any questions regarding the preparation of a nomination package, please contact the KSEA HQ at email@example.com or the HAC Chair, Dr. Hosin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.